|Experience Level||Novice to Advanced|
|Association / Organisation||Spartan Australia|
Spartan is the race that will change your life. Known as the “world’s #1 obstacle course race” there is a race and a challenge for all fitness levels!
More than just an event, the spartan challenge has a strong community, loads of health and training tips, workout tours, and a tangible goal to train for. So, if you’re looking for a way to shake up your fitness routine, want to try something new with your mates, or just want to have a go at something a bit different, then commit to an event and transform yourself into a Spartan!
There are three primary course distances from 5km to 21km, and three wave types to cater for various levels of competition, as well as a kid’s race!
There are plenty of events right across Australia still to come in 2019:
- Gold Coast: October 26th – Race Events: Beast, Combo Hurricane Heat, Kids Race and Sprint
- Canberra: November 15th – Race Events: Sprint
- Bright: December 7th – Hurricane Heat, Kids Race, 12 Hour, Beast, Sprint, Super, Trifecta, Ultra
- Melbourne: December 8th – Sprint
There are some dates set for 2020:
- Melbourne: March 7th – Kids Race
- Oberon: March 28th – Sprint, Beast, Combo, Hurricane Heat, Kids Race, Sprint
- Melbourne: April 7th – Kids Race, Combo, Hurricane Heat, Sprint, Super
- Latrobe Valley: May 9th – Kids Race
- Port Stephens: June 6th – Kids Race, Combo, Hurricane Heat, Sprint, Super
- Sunshine Coast: June 6th – Combo, Hurricane Heat, Kids Race, Sprint, Super
For more information on how to become involved in this event get in contact with us today.